27 July 2011

A Bit of a Refresh

So for those of you who may remember things as they once were (halcyon days, those) you may notice the new background/theme/aura of the Rudian Days.  This now includes (notice at the end of each article/entry/etc) an easy-to-use rating system.  Just click what you feel after, easy and painless and somewhat useful to me by way of input.  I'm going to try and put more stories up than I have in the past few months; been largely posting things on the Associated Content in an effort to generate some more feedback.  It's been a mildly interesting experience but I think I prefer the ability to choose my own fonts and use umlauts and obscenities, and otherwise boldly go where my mind wishes in terms of subject matter, like.
So (famous last words?) here's to another stab at the blog, surely to be peppered with updates on my upcoming move westward to Portland.  Cheers until then!

No comments: