04 September 2011

Debilitatingly, My Vas Deferens!

Here's something that takes the air out of my ass:  the nerve... the very gall of that damned red underlining spell check squiggle trying to dumb down my fucking English!  Every goddamn paragraph it would seem, naysaying (ooh! there's one!) every blithering shite-encrusted bit of verbage (another, there) I see fit to type down.  Earlier today, while working on my 9/11 article I encountered a number of such inconveniences.  Distillated, archaeity, prattlings, and acerbic were among them, not to mention the understandably unrecognized slurry of foreign words, like djinn and burqa.  It happens and I've got to double guess myself, count my t's and look up the placement of my i's and e's.  It happens on the Facebook, as well.  Just now, debilitatingly (hey, even now) rings up red, as does vas deferens.  Scrote-squelching faggotry afoot in the world of online editing, it seems like.
I dunno.  It's damned stultifying... which oddly enough seems alright to say.

No comments: